Monday, August 10, 2009

big screens

When I started with my current job in mid-2008, one thing I liked is the 2 big computer screens. Yes, each one of us has 2 big screens like this photo of my work station. It's very handy when viewing and copy-pasting two different documents at the same time. I don't have to write down bits of information that I have to input in another application. One program on one screen and another one on the other. It makes work life a lot easier, isn't it?

I already get so used to it that I find it difficult now using the laptop at home -- even if our laptop's screen is big compared to other notebooks. It's still small by my new standards.

For those setting up an office and not money-strapped, this can be good for you too. One disadvantage, though is when you are slacking off a bit. Everyone can see what you're doing on your computer screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment